Field Trip & Activity Guidelines
In accordance with our group’s goals and God’s law, we believe that as a Christian Home School group, our field trip and activity behavior should be above reproach. In order to carry out this goal, Christ Centered Homeschoolers has adopted the following guidelines:
- Each child must be accompanied by his/her parent or designated responsible adult. Children are not to be dropped off and left unattended UNLESS specified/approved by the activity host.
- Respect the activity coordinator, on-site field trip staff, and other members by being on time.
- Please observe the age limits set for each field trip and make necessary babysitting arrangements.
- Follow any guidelines set by the coordinator or on-site field trip staff. Children are expected to be
obedient and respectful to any adult in charge of the trip or activity. Continued willful disobedience throughout the field trip will be reported first to the parent or responsible adult. If a child continues to willfully disobey, they will be asked to leave and not participate in future activities. “the reproofs of discipline are the way of life.” Proverbs 6:23b
- Any guests must be pre-approved by the board member designated as field trip/activity coordinator.
- Attending adults must also set an example of appropriate behavior by listening, paying attention,
and not being a distraction during the event. You are there to supervise, not to socialize.