Rules of Conduct
All members of CCH agree to follow the rules listed below. These guidelines are to ensure that the purposes listed in the By-laws are the focus and intent of all members.
All members shall:
- Be legally classified as a homeschooler in the state of Georgia.
- Pay annual dues by the deadline as determined by the Board.
- Promote unity within the group through words and conduct.
- Serve as a resource for other home school educators and encourage a learning atmosphere.
- Promote a high standard of home education both within and outside the organization.
- Lead by example through a Godly lifestyle including modest dress and appropriate language (no profanity).
- Use the name CCH only when approved by the Board.
- Conduct all activities with honesty, integrity, compassion, and love.
- Comply with the Board’s decisions without argument.
- Keep the membership listing (i.e. Directory, etc.) confidential; they are for members only.
- Respect and protect your personal relationships within conversations and prayer requests. Do not share information about someone without prior consent that may embarrass them or damage a relationship.
- Be held responsible for their children’s actions and behavior at all times.
- Children are STRICTLY PROHIBITED from Mom's Support Meetings. The ONLY exception is nursing babies.
- If children attend a CCH sanctioned event held at Hamilton Mill Christian Church, PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF THE CHURCH BY WATCHING THEM AT ALL TIMES AND PREVENTING THEM FROM RUNNING HALLWAYS OR ENTERING UNUSED CHURCH ROOMS.
- While participating in any CCH activity, members are required to discipline their children in a discreet and respectful manner.
- Regarding children’s cell phones, please reserve our time together for face-to-face interactions and keep cell phones put away. We want to be respectful of all parents and their wishes regarding cell phones and media exposure.
- Abide by the Field Trip and Activity Guidelines.
- Abide by state and federal laws including the Georgia State Home School laws, or forfeit membership.